In our Toddler Care program our goal is to …
- Establish a loving, caring atmosphere, where physical affection is freely given.
- Instill in each child a feeling of autonomy and a positive self concept.
- Interact with the child in a joyful, enthusiastic and spontaneous manner.
- Meet each child’s developmental needs.
- Develop a respect of self, others and equipment.
- Encourage and work at language development.
- Make available on a shelf at the children’s level a good variety and quantity of materials for their use.
- Offer ample opportunity for gross motor skill development.
- Expose the child to a variety of activities such as: art, science, cooking, social studies, dramatic play, language and music.
- Be supportive of parents, encouraging involvement, and keeping an open line of communication.
- Foster self-help skills in order to create a feeling of independence and confidence.